1200 Miles & a Cup O' Dirt & a little Mississippi Mud!

Take the year long challenge of completing a dozen or half a dozen dirty centuries and join the fun in December! Everybody who completes this challenge will be rewarded with a custom hand-made stoneware mug as well as be in a drawing for other prizes. Read the FAQ for details, and welcome to the fun!

I've increased the fun to give some more folks a shot at the cup - a bit 'watered down' - We'll have the 1200 Mile Cup O' Dirt and a 600 Mile Cup O' Mississippi Mud and new in 2008 is the 1/2 Liter O' Dirt - earned by completing 12 metric centuries in the year! A special award will be presented to anyone completing either a dirty century or metric century in each month of the year.

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Send Me Your Addresses!

Cup earners from afar.... - send your shipping address to dave@bikeworldiowa.com

I am sending the Ames Cups to the Ames Bike World for you to pick up - and I'm hoping to get to CF for the TTT next weekend and deliver that crews Cups up there.

Fuller, stop in the shop - I've got yours there - and it's always good to see you.

If you ain't among those 3 groups - send me your address!

Peace - and happy riding!

Dave

PS - I'm thinking maybe I should be going for a real Cup this year... hard to smack-talk without putting up myself, eh?

3 comments:

Steve Fuller said...

Will try and get in this week Dave.

...and yes, you SHOULD be getting some rides in. :)

Neve_r_est said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Neve_r_est said...

did you get my email, Dave?

DG